On Sunday 25th June, 14 members of the Steel Vintage team are participating in the Bristol Race For Life Pretty Muddy to raise money for Cancer Research UK. Cancer Research UK funds research into all aspects of cancer, including prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and support for people affected by cancer.
We are asking for your support in our fundraising efforts. Every pound raised will help Cancer Research UK continue its vital work. You can donate here.
What is the Race for Life Pretty Muddy?
The Race for Life Pretty Muddy is a 5k obstacle course with various inflatable obstacles to tackle before heading down the giant mudslide at the end. All proceeds from the event will go to Cancer Research UK, which funds life-saving research into all types of cancer.
Donate to a great cause for your chance to win!
We are offering a special competition to thank you for your donation. For every £10 you donate, you will receive one entry into the competition to win a new coffee table.
This versatile coffee table features a hollow centre underneath the removable glass top making it ideal for putting your books, collectables or trinkets on display. Or, simply use as a unique coffee table, it’s sure to get the conversation flowing.
See full specifications below.
How to enter?
Make a donation of £10 or more on Steel Vintage Giving Page (every £10 donation counts as an entry, e.g. donate £30 for 3 entries).
Let us know:
Forward your donation confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can enter you into the draw.
Share the news:
Join our mailing list here & share our Giving Page with your friends & family, and ensure you’re following us on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn to see how we get on with hitting our target!
The competition will end on Thursday, 29th June; the winner will be announced on Friday, 30th June, at 10 am.
Good luck & thank you for your support!
Size: 1800(L) x 500(W) x 450(H)mm
Wood type & colour: Dark Vintage Oak
Features: Removable glass top
• Participation in this raffle costs £10 per entry.
• You must be signed up to our mailing list to be entered into the prize draw & forward your donation confirmation to: email@example.com
• All payments will go through the Cancer Research Race For Life fundraising page.
• The winner will be randomly chosen by a computer process that produces a verifiably random result and notified via email at 10 am on Friday, 30th June.
• International entrants will be accepted.
• Delivery charges will be at cost to be covered by the winner or free collection from our workshop.